Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WEEK17

Week17:In this week, we discussed the php with the evening student, they were confused a little bet but they are really tried to understand more because there is NO time. Also, I’m confused and afraid because I want to understand my part and the other’s part in my group. I want to learn more about how to write PHP code and understand more about this language code so, I asked the other section and they told me but it was different than the evening student so I became more confuse. Moreover, I have spend more time in these days working on (www.tizag.com),it was really helpful, these tutorials are very educational and useful, so now I have to spend more time in tutorials. I will spend this night in reading php books and try to learn more in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment